– Apple fans and enthusiasts;
– Software developers who want to understand how computers work;
– Those who to start an IT career and land their dream job in a top IT company;
– Silicon Valley tech startup founders with a non-tech background who want to understand the basics of computers;
– Teenagers who like tech but spend too much time on device screens;
– Families and friends who want to spend a week-end together working on an educational and fun project;
– Schools, kids centers, computer museums, and summer camps that want to have a hand-on tool to explain how computers work.